The Web of Wyrd. The Matrix of Fate.

Much of the last 20 years has been about meeting people at The Oracle Gallery. There has been many interesting unfoldings and I've been privileged to meet  many incredible people. There has been a lot of conversation face to face but I've never really shared it with the wider world.

One of my favourite days out is going to visit my friend Jenny in Freshwater. It's a fabulous drive along the coastal road from Chale to Freshwater Bay.... and then usually half an hours drive round Freshwater trying to find Jenny's house, which hasn't moved, but I  can never seem to remember where it is.

The nub of our conversation as it turns out, was some throw away sentences at the end of a four hour talking rally.

Roll back a few days previously.

Days in the gallery take on all dynamics. It is like an energy vortex and I always forget that it seems to draw people in at lightening speed. There'll be many quiet days which involve me pootling about or being high as a kite when I am channelling my art.... both states I am informed make me come across as a dipstick and somewhat of an air head. I am now okay with this. If silence in my mind creates space / air, then I suppose the terminology for my meditative state to be correct.

It was on one of these quiet days that I had started a dialogue with my brother in spirit.  It is never a thought out conversation, but rather a knowing that he is listening to me and I ponder with purpose.
I found myself blurting out to him -
'I could do with a bit more money'
He responded immediately with -
'It's all in hand Nic.'

 Just before I left Jenny's, we  started discussing this painting and agreed  that it would go to the right person because it is an important piece.
 It was pivotal regarding my evolution and was a precursor to a channeled painting of my brothers passing.

Jenny had worked with it when she did readings at The Oracle, and had found it a rich source of energy. However, the power you get from the paintings is never something that you can fully verbalise - it's more, where the painting takes you in the ether.

 Back in the gallery -

Two lovely ladies came in.  Straight away they fell in love with THE  painting. The gallery is packed with art, yet they were moved by this one.

I find that when a painting moves someone, they are connecting with the energy of it. The death of it. The energy of death of it, or transition energy, that I channelled without  tampering with it. Whatever I channel comes through me as a neutral vessel, but then is understood by me in further silence later when I can hear spirits words.

The conversation unfolded. One of the ladies started to cry. This is very common. People come in, because spirit has directed them in.
Many can sense spirit but are not aware that they can and definitely not aware that this gallery visit is spirit lead.
For me, I have seen situations like this hundreds of times, and know spirit has bought them in.

It turned out that her son had died the previous year.  As usual, tears bring a lengthy, powerful conversation. Spirit fill the room.  The energy is electric. No one else enters the gallery at this time. It's as if an invisible forcefield goes up.

After a while, I told both of them that my brother had also died, and they wanted to know how. Often, I will just say that he took his own life and leave it at that, but I found myself also telling them that he was a doctor at Southend Hospital.

They both gasped and turned to me, and together they said -
'Oh my God, you mean Alex!'

Both ladies were only on the Island for a few days. Both had worked closely alongside my brother and had known him well. In fact they had been chatting about him the day before. One of the ladies... Sue, said -
'I remember now, he said he had a sister that was an artist.'

When things like this unfold it makes you realise that there is no real death as we perceive it. Nothing is final. There is no ending. Friends and family have not gone anywhere, they are merely without body, and require the subtler senses to tune into their frequency.

 I sold the painting and contemplated the randomness of things that are all in perfect order.

But things didn't stop there in their weirdness. The Web of Wyrd continued to show itself in spectacular fashion and this wasn't the first time that the Web  or the matrix of fate had introduced itself as a phenomena.  One day this won't even be considered a phenomena, it will be deemed flippin' obvious and met with a rolling of the eyes.

The next day, first thing my phone went and I answered it!!

My friend Anne was on the phone. I had met her two years previously when she stayed in my cottage holiday let. We had hit it off immediately and it was clear that we were both on the same page spiritually and with a lot of things.

Anne was ecstatic on the phone. She did want to book the cottage again at some point, but this was not the reason for the call. She erupted with -
'You've met my best friend Sue!'
It turned out that Sue and Anne had been best friends for years. They had spoken on the phone the day before and Sue had mentioned that she had purchased a painting.

And even that isn't the whole story.

When Anne had stayed at Christmas Cottage previously, conversation unfolded until it was realised that her sisters daughter was my sons first girlfriend!

Sometimes spirit sends us unfoldings that expand the brain in such a way that it is like mentally flying numerous kites at the same time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Cottage

Walking Between The Worlds