Walking Between The Worlds



 When we learn to travel dimensionally we systematically devolve until we are unrecognisable to ourselves.

Your soul self is broken down until humility remains. It is then that you know that love is all that matters and that trying only sets you further away.

That being love connects you to the 'other side' where you realise that you were never walking alone or responsible for your greatness.

You were being lead by the hand all the time when you so chose.
Ironically the learning doesn't come through trying. In fact, the action of trying just creates a thick blockage in your energy field, and progress is halted.

There will be a time when it's as if a switch has gone on in you and it will be impossible to ignore. This is your calling.

Unfortunately what so often happens - as in the case of myself - is that life has diverted you. School has diverted you. You do what you should and ought.

I never felt that I could follow a path that would give me so much joy, and I was in a world where everyone dissuaded me.

What I came to understand is that the switch goes off for a  reason. It is a fail-safe so that human beings come to earth to fulfil their missions - to help bring the inhabitants of earth to a more raised level of consciousness.

What happens when we ignore the call, is that we get sick, depressed and fail to thrive.

I have now seen this in countless people - all struggling to live in a world that they are at odds with, yet people are unaware of what they must do for themselves.

It is time to take back our power that we gave away to others - both with our mental, spiritual and physical health.

The healing can finally start, and a sense of balance that we have never known -
When we truly open our hearts and are vulnerable.
When we spend some time alone and have silence.
When we connect once more back to nature.
When we feed ourselves organic food.
When we live in spaces that are healthy.

It was necessary that I was broken as a person. I had no idea how I was meant to fix myself and it was a long journey.
In coming back to the heart centre a person must let go of anger, fear, jealousy, greed etc. I had no idea how to begin to do that, and then spirit showed me a very different journey.

Through painting with  music and being as a child again - exploring colour, shapes and patterns, I began my journey back home to my heart.

I will write more about my journey elsewhere, what it taught me however was how to help others find their way home.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Cottage

The Web of Wyrd. The Matrix of Fate.

Universal